CNCO Net Worth: CNCO is a Latin Pop group which composed of members Christopher Velez, Richard Camacho, Joel Pimentel, Erick Brian Colon and Zabdiel de Jesus. As of 2017, CNCO web price is estimated to be round $three million.
CNCO was shaped in late 2015 after the group received La Banda, a singing competitors created by Simon Cowell and produced by Ricky Martin. The group then received a recording contract of 5 years with Sony Music Latin. The band obtained nice reward from artists like Pitbull, Wisin, One Direction and Fifth Harmony after they carried out the track “Develveme Mi Corazon” on the finale.
The band launched their debut single “Tan Facil” on January 29, 2016. The track entered Billboard’s Latin Rhythm Airplay at No. 25 and 23 on Hot Latin Songs chart. It additionally topped the U.S. iTunes Latino charts and later peaked at No. 1 on the Latin Airplay chart. After a few months they launched second single titled “Quisiera”. The track peaked at No. 29 on Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart.
The band’s fame grew up as they have been nominated for six awards and received 5 of them at Premios Juventud. On August 26, CNCO launched their first album “Primera Cita” produced by Wisin. The album has 14 tracks and in addition contains remix of “Tan Facil” that includes Wisin. After the album was launched they travelled with Ricky Martin on his tour and gave a live performance at Miami International Mall to advertise their album.
CNCO Net Worth: $three million
1. Their mentor is Ricky Martin and they toured with him in 2015
2. They won the first season of reality show La Banda on Univision
3. One of their members, Richard Camacho, used to be a Zumba instructor!
4. Each member descends from different latin roots: Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
5. They sing in Spanish and are completely fluent in English…do we hear an English-language album in their future!?