|Billie Kay Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft eight in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1989|
Billie Kay is an Australian skilled wrestler identified for her profitable wrestling profession. She is represented by WWE Performance Center in Florida. Billie has endorsed numerous in style manufacturers like Buff Bake, Techni Sport, Caffeine and Kilos, Fede Swimwear, and Tapout. She has a gentle social media fan base with greater than 500ok followers on Instagram and greater than 200ok followers on Twitter.
Billie Kay, Jessie, Everybody’s Favorite Girlfriend, The Femme Fatale
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Orlando, Florida, United States
Billie attended the Westfields Sports High School in Sydney, Australia.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Jacob McKay (Older Brother)
Billie is managed by the WWE Performance Center in Florida.
5 ft eight in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Billie has largely remained silent about her private life whereas interacting with the media, which makes it tough for us to verify something about her courting historical past and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Billie Kay has used her sturdy social media presence to endorse manufacturers like –
- Buff Bake
- Techni Sport
- Caffeine and Kilos
- Halo Top Creamery
- Fede Swimwear
- Hot Topic
- Trifecta Nutrition
She hasn’t spoken about her non secular views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being a profitable skilled wrestler and having signed up with WWE. She has carried out beneath their developmental territory, NXT.
- Her shut friendship with fellow wrestler Peyton Royce (actual identify Cassie McIntosh) and their alliance shaped collectively referred to as The Iconic Duo.
First WWE Match
In June 2015, Billie made her televised in-ring debut in a match in opposition to Becky Lynch in an NXT occasion.
In 2011, Billie made her theatrical film debut as Bekky in the comedy-romance film Mikey’s Extreme Romance.
First TV Show
Billie made her first TV present look in 2014 on the NGW British Wrestling Weekly as herself.
Billie trains laborious in the health club and it’s evident in her energy and endurance. She additionally eats a nutritious diet and sticks to her weight loss plan even whereas touring. Her go-to meals consists of protein powder or protein bars, nuts, and tuna. She additionally makes use of the providers of corporations providing pre-prepared meals like ICON Meals, Lean Meals, and FlexPro Meals.
Billie Kay Favorite Things
- Wrestling Match – The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin in WrestleMania XIX
- Song – Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer
- Genre Of Music – R&B
- Wrestler – The Rock, Peyton Royce
Source – YouTube, YouTube
Billie Kay Facts
- She used to play basketball for the ladies’s basketball workforce from New South Wales, Bankstown Bruins, previous to pursuing a profession in wrestling. She performed in the workforce from 2011 to 2013 and her workforce claimed the semi-professional Waratah League championship in 2012. Billie was nicknamed Go Go Gadget, a reference to Inspector Gadget, resulting from her lengthy legs and arms.
- She made her debut in WWE video video games as a playable character in WWE 2018.
- Billie acquired in wrestling after watching it on the age of 10 together with her brother. When she was 17, she was skilled by Madison Eagles, a two-time SHIMMER Champion, on the Pro Wrestling Alliance School.
- After getting skilled for three months, her first match was held on her 18th birthday, on June 23, 2007. It was a three-way match in opposition to Eagles and Aurora in which Billie received over her opponents.
- Apart from wrestling, her pursuits lie in watching TV and video video games. She is a big fan of nerdy shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Sailor Moon. In video video games, she admires Tomb Raider and the Halo franchises, in addition to Superman and Captain America in comedian guide characters.
- She was part of a tag workforce referred to as The Pink Ladies together with her mentor Madison Eagles however they finally break up to forge profitable single careers.
- In October 2017, her eponymous motion doll was launched.
- She joined the esteemed WWE in early 2015 and the next 12 months made her debut on SmackDown.
- Billie was out of motion for a number of months after her match on November 16, 2017. According to reviews, she underwent a surgical procedure for breast augmentation and was recuperating as a result of the surgical procedure requires one to not do any heavy lifting for six weeks after the process.